CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA is incorporated under Swiss law and has a network of branches, representative offices and subsidiaries.
It has teams located in Switzerland and abroad, including in:
- Geneva, at its head office
- Zurich, with a branch office managed by Elvio Gasparin
- Lugano, with a branch office managed by Marco Migliore and an investment management subsidiary, CA Indosuez Finanziaria SA, headed by Gian Luca Pozzi
- Singapore, with a branch office managed by Omar Shokur
- Hong Kong, with a branch office managed by Olivier Livenais
- Dubai, with a DIFC Branch managed by Fouad Nicolas Trad
- Abu Dhabi, with a representative office managed by Raed Herbawi
CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA and the Group
CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA is a subsidiary of CA Indosuez. The latter includes all Crédit Agricole group’s Wealth Management entities and is itself a subsidiary of Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank (CACIB).
Whatever their business – Wealth Management or Corporate and Investment Banking – CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA’s teams establish synergies with their colleagues in Crédit Agricole group’s global network and business lines.
For our private, business and institutional clients and for our teams, this interaction is synonymous with strength, openness, synergies and access to a vast array of resources and expertise.
CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA has a local governance structure vested with decision-making authority that implements the strategy, policies, decisions, general authorisations, operating rules and best practice set by Crédit Agricole group.
Local governance includes a Board of Directors chaired by Jean-Yves Hocher and an Executive Management team led by Marc-André Poirier, Chief Executive Officer, who is also a member of the Indosuez Group Management Committee.